Liz is currently on maternity leave. Please contact another member of the Corporate team
in her stead.
Liz provides expert advice and guidance to businesses and owner-managers in the areas of corporate and commercial law. She specialises in particular in:
- exit planning and sale advice for owner-managers and entrepreneurs
- share transactions, articles of association and shareholders’ agreements
- technology and licensing agreements
- commercial contracts, including software contracts, outsourcing contracts, distribution agreements, sale of goods/services agreements and standard terms of business
- consumer law advice
- data protection advice and documentation, such as privacy policies, data transfer agreements and data protection policies
- employee share schemes
Liz qualified at a Magic Circle firm in London in 2009 and went on to spend nine years with a regional firm specialising in corporate law and also pursuing a keen interest in related commercial issues. She advises on a wide range of corporate and commercial matters, including share and asset sales, commercial contracts and data protection.