What they say
"Greg really helps with strategy, and is responsive and proactive."
Client quote, Chambers & Partners
Greg is a Gatwick-based Employment
Partner. He has a strong track record of helping companies and their HR teams avoid and resolve challenging issues with their staff. He guides businesses through complex change management programmes, and business critical projects – this includes restructures, senior employee exits and settlement agreements, TUPE, changing contracts of employment, and defending complex Tribunal claims. He also has particular expertise in advising companies in connection with thefts by employees of confidential information, and breaches of post-employment restrictive covenants.
Greg acts for senior executives in negotiating compensation packages through settlement agreements. He takes great pride in providing a highly responsive service to his clients, and to delivering advice in a succinct, business-focussed, and personable way.
- Advising a City-based global reinsurance company on a business transformation project involving closure of one of its UK sites, and moving a large part of its UK business from London to Germany
- Representing a financial services business in pursuing High Court proceedings against a former Director for breach of contract
- Acting for the UK’s largest independent brewery in harmonising and updating the contracts of employment for their 1,200 brewery and pub-based staff
- Advising a City-based utilities company on a business critical project redesigning roles within the organisation, and managing consequential redundancies from the business
Greg's memberships and associations
- Employment Lawyers Association