We will act on a "no win no fee" basis provided that the following criteria are met.
- We act for the landlord/freeholder of the property in question
- The leasehold title is registered
- The property is mortgaged to a financial institution such as a bank or building society
- There is a forfeiture clause in the lease
- The lease allows for the recovery of professional legal costs
- There is no genuine dispute about the debt
- The unpaid amount is more than £350 or is less than this sum but has been outstanding for more than three years
Where these criteria are not fulfilled, we will usually act on fixed fees and we will not require payment of our fees until the conclusion of each matter.
It is also the case that we recover the vast majority of legal fees in our leasehold recovery work.