DMH Stallard has a strong reputation and extensive experience in resolving corporate and commercial disputes for clients in both the private and public sectors.
What our dispute resolution and litigation lawyers do
Our commercial litigators provide fast and reliable advice in relation to a wide range of corporate and commercial disputes, including:
- Contractual disputes, including restrictive covenants, warranty claims and sale of goods
- Director, shareholder and partnership disputes
- Factoring and invoice discounting, including "call outs" and enforcement of guarantees
- Insolvency litigation, both personal and corporate, including setting aside antecedent transactions, administration orders and bankruptcy petitions
- Judicial review and regulatory work
Click here to read more about our other litigation and dispute resolution services.
What they say
"The advice received is always clear and either comprehensive or concise (when necessary). They provide excellent value for money whilst achieving consistently good results."
Legal 500 UK 2021
How our dispute resolution and litigation lawyers work
Our litigation and dispute resolution specialists are results driven.
With a focus on achieving the best possible commercial and pragmatic outcome, they will help you choose the most appropriate methods and forums to resolve your dispute.
Our specialists are experienced in all forms of dispute resolution, including mediation and arbitration.
Of course, we will litigate but only where that offers our clients the best likely return.